Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Moving Images

So, as instructed, and as previously mentioned, I took the slam-bang Museum of The Moving Image tour. Oh, what a whirlwind tour it was! I suppose I'm suppose to say something to the effect of "Wow, I learned how omnipresent media is and the variety of technology used to create film, television, etc. And I saw Eddie Murphy's sweatshirt from Beverly Hills Cop. What an outstanding and enlightening day."
Yes, that is what I would say, but honesty forbids. The Museum is great- no question- tons of cool stuff. But, the educator was sadly lacking in education, and, which out sounding snarky, while some of my peers do not seem to mind being talked to as if they were pre-adolescents, I find it a difficult pill to swallow.
I would be an arrogant jerk to say the museum was a waste of my time, so I will refrain. Having said that, it was a bit insulting to my intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment